Church, Sacraments and MInistry (TH404i/604i)
Pauline Theology and Romans (NT425i/625i)
Biblical and Ministry Perspectives on Prayer
For all those interested in joining the tour
Rev Anthony Brammall
Academic Vice-Principal; Lecturer - New Testament
Prior to SMBC:
Anthony completed an honours degree in English and Psychology. He also trained as a registered nurse (Concord Hospital) and midwife (Royal North Shore), working in general and psychiatric units. After theological studies at SMBC and Moore College he taught part-time at both colleges. Anthony and his family served with CMS (1996-2003), teaching biblical studies and Greek at the Theological College of Eastern Indonesia. He was ordained in 1997 by the Singapore Anglican Diocese. He has taught full-time at SMBC since 2004.
Publications and Research:
- Centenary history of Sydney Missionary and Bible College, Out of Darkness (SMBC Press), 2016
- Review of Gordon D. Fee, 'The First and Second Letters to the Thessalonians' (NICNT), Themelios 35.2 (July 2010): 274-75
- Brammall, Anthony, 2008. Chapters in 21st Century Living...1st Century Wisdom
- Brammall, Anthony, 1996. Is Death the End?
- Preaching at Artarmon Community Church; All Saints Anglican North Epping; St Barnabas Yarramalong Valley
- Global Missions Advance, SMBC
- CTV/MTS Conference, Perth
- Rural Bible Forum, Tasmania
Pauline Epistles and Pastoral Epistles; Gospel of John; editing SMBC Press publications; history of SMBC.
Anthony and his wife Jenny (also a graduate of SMBC) have four daughters. They enjoy bushwalking and cross-country skiing, and attend church at All Saints Anglican, North Epping. He enjoys writing poetry, watching his children’s sport, and reading anything.
High res photo download (600KB)