All your part-time study needs under one roof in one evening!
Learn about your study options at Narrabeen
Monday evening lectures at Narrabeen
Wednesday Evening Talks till 23 May
Rev Anthony Brammall
Academic Vice-Principal; Lecturer - New Testament
Prior to SMBC:
Anthony completed an honours degree in English and Psychology. He also trained as a registered nurse (Concord Hospital) and midwife (Royal North Shore), working in general and psychiatric units. After theological studies at SMBC and Moore College he taught part-time at both colleges. Anthony and his family served with CMS (1996-2003), teaching biblical studies and Greek at the Theological College of Eastern Indonesia. He was ordained in 1997 by the Singapore Anglican Diocese. He has taught full-time at SMBC since 2004.
Publications and Research:
- Centenary history of Sydney Missionary and Bible College, Out of Darkness (SMBC Press), 2016
- Review of Gordon D. Fee, 'The First and Second Letters to the Thessalonians' (NICNT), Themelios 35.2 (July 2010): 274-75
- Brammall, Anthony, 2008. Chapters in 21st Century Living...1st Century Wisdom
- Brammall, Anthony, 1996. Is Death the End?
- Preaching at Artarmon Community Church; All Saints Anglican North Epping; St Barnabas Yarramalong Valley
- Global Missions Advance, SMBC
- CTV/MTS Conference, Perth
- Rural Bible Forum, Tasmania
Pauline Epistles and Pastoral Epistles; Gospel of John; editing SMBC Press publications; history of SMBC.
Anthony and his wife Jenny (also a graduate of SMBC) have four daughters. They enjoy bushwalking and cross-country skiing, and attend church at All Saints Anglican, North Epping. He enjoys writing poetry, watching his children’s sport, and reading anything.
High res photo download (600KB)