Chaplaincy in Educational Settings (DM414i/614i) SEMI-INTENSIVE
Wednesday Evening Talks till 23 May
A welcome for family and friends of full-time students
Being Human in God’s World: Old Testament Theology of Humanity (OT789i)
Three days of personalised input on preaching
What We Believe
Sydney Missionary and Bible College holds to and teaches the evangelical understanding of the Christian faith and the full and final authority of the Bible as the revealed Word of God, inspired by the Spirit of God.
SMBC faculty and staff and full-time students subscribe to SMBC’s doctrinal statement.
At SMBC, we believe in:
- the full and final authority of the Bible as the revealed Word of God;
- the doctrine of the Trinity;
- the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His atoning death as the ground of our salvation, His resurrection on the third day and His ascension into glory;
- the personal return of Christ in glory;
- the universality of sin and humanity’s total inability to save itself from condemnation and the power of evil;
- salvation by faith in Christ, the only mediator between God and people;
- the necessity for consecration to God in order to bring forth the fruit of the Spirit;
- the eternal condemnation of all who refuse the truth and the eternal blessedness of all who respond to the divine revelation;
- the universal priesthood of believers; and
- the obligation of all Christians to participate, according to opportunity, in evangelising those who do not have the gospel.