The Church from 1550 to Modern Times (CH302i/502i)
Wednesday Evening Talks till 17 May
Go Tell The World - Inspiring Kids with the Book of Acts
Understanding and Preaching Revelation
Apocalypse Now - Preaching the Book of Revelation
Northern Beaches Application
Thanks for taking the step to enrol (or enrol in a new subject) at SMBC's Northern Beaches Centre. The next step is to complete the enrolment form - see links below or contact our registrars on +61 2 9747 4780 or email.
To apply, please:
1. Complete the relevant enrolment forms below. Note: a different form is required for MA units.
2. Provide certified evidence of your previous degree if you are a new student applying for a graduate or postgraduate degree.
3. Ensure you have a NSW (or equivalent) working with children check number.
4. Complete the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Survey - only if you're starting a new course.
5. Send your completed forms, with payment (if not on FEE-HELP), to our Deputy Academic Registrar via email or post to: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132.
6. If you are applying for FEE-HELP instructions will be given how to apply online – see the Australian Government's Study Assist website for information on FEE-HELP (Conditions apply).
General Part-Time Study Enrolment
Part-Time Study Enrolment Form and costs (148KB PDF)
Certificate and Audit Part-Time Study Enrolment
Certificate and Audit Enrolment Form and costs (130KB PDF)
Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Survey (only for those starting a new course)
(DEEWR) Survey Form (138KB PDF)
Credit Card Payment Form (138KB PDF)
Note: The above forms can be:
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, digitally signed, saved to your computer and then returned to SMBC via email, OR
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, printed out, signed by hand, scanned and returned via email, OR Fax: 02 9747 5053, OR
- Downloaded, printed out, filled in by hand and either scanned and emailed OR returned by post: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132 OR Fax: 02 9747 5053