An inspiring evening of celebration
Ethics and Contemporary Issues (PE211i/301i)
The Doctrine of God and the Work of Christ (TH402i/602i)
Christian Mentoring (PC720i)
All your part-time study needs under one roof in one evening!
Thanks for applying to postgraduate study at SMBC.
We're here to help and guide you with your postgraduate study program, so please don't hesitate to contact Alan Mugridge, Coordinator of SMBC Higher Degrees by Research Program by email, or Malcolm Gill, Coordinator of SMBC Master of Arts Program by email. Alternatively, our Deputy Academic Registrar, Darlene Evans, can be contacted by email or on +61 2 9747 4780.
To apply, please:
1.Complete a Postgraduate Enrolment Form.
2. Provide certified evidence of your previous degree if you are a new postgraduate student.
3. Only if you’re starting a new course, complete the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Survey.
4. Ensure you have a NSW (or equivalent) working with children check number.
5. If required, complete a FEE-HELP form - see the Australian Government's Study Assist website for further information. Conditions apply.
6. Send your completed forms, with payment (if not on FEE-HELP), to our Deputy Academic Registrar via email or post to: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132.
2019 Postgraduate Enrolment Form (with costs)(168KB PDF)
2019 Credit Card Payment Form (130KB PDF)
DEEWR Survey Form (138KB PDF) (complete this form ONLY if you're starting a new course)