Free sample lectures for a taste of what it's like to study at SMBC
A day of puppetry training with Quiz Worx
Church, Sacraments and MInistry (TH404i/604i)
Pauline Theology and Romans (NT425i/625i)
Biblical and Ministry Perspectives on Prayer
Thanks for applying to postgraduate study at SMBC.
We're here to help and guide you with your postgraduate study program, so please don't hesitate to contact Alan Mugridge, Coordinator of SMBC Higher Degrees by Research Program by email, or Malcolm Gill, Coordinator of SMBC Master of Arts Program by email. Alternatively, our Deputy Academic Registrar, Darlene Evans, can be contacted by email or on +61 2 9747 4780.
To apply, please:
1.Complete a Postgraduate Enrolment Form.
2. Provide certified evidence of your previous degree if you are a new postgraduate student.
3. Only if you’re starting a new course, complete the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Survey.
4. Ensure you have a NSW (or equivalent) working with children check number.
5. If required, complete a FEE-HELP form - see the Australian Government's Study Assist website for further information. Conditions apply.
6. Send your completed forms, with payment (if not on FEE-HELP), to our Deputy Academic Registrar via email or post to: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132.
2017 Postgraduate Enrolment Form (150KB PDF)
2017 Credit Card Payment Form (print version only, 138KB PDF)
(DEEWR) Survey Form (138KB PDF) (complete this form ONLY if you're starting a new course)
Note: The above forms can be:
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, digitally signed, saved to your computer and then returned to SMBC via email, OR
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, printed out, signed by hand, scanned and returned via email, OR Fax: 02 9747 5053, OR
- Downloaded, printed out, filled in by hand and either scanned and emailed OR returned by post: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132 OR Fax: 02 9747 5053