Small groups, big gains: Creating a culture of deliberate discipleship
A great opportunity to check out SMBC in person
A great opportunity to check out The Bridge gap year program
A great online opportunity to check out SMBC from wherever you are!
Come and try out The Bridge for a day!
Property and Catering Assistant
- Full-time or permanent part time position
- 38 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- As per Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award 2020
- Croydon, NSW
Sydney Missionary and Bible College’s (SMBC) primary task is to prepare people for Gospel work within Australia and overseas. Under God, we have been doing this for over 100 years.
The position of Property and Catering Assistant is a key role within the college community, serving alongside the Property and Hospitality team. The successful applicant/s will be responsible for administrative support to the Property and Facilities team as well as coordinating and serving meals at our Roberts Dale campus.
This position could be full-time or permanent part-time by negotiation with the successful candidate.
The Property and Catering Assistant will be responsible for:
- Coordinating students to serve the College community through creating and managing the student duties roster.
- Ensuring smooth operation of the community through car parking allocations and managing various registers such as key registers and fire documentation.
- Supervising contractors when undertaking works as required (pest, fire etc.)
- Providing food delivery service to Roberts Dale campus for ‘the Bridge’
- Assisting with set up and coordination of special events and college activities
Successful applicant will:
- Have a strong alignment to SMBC’s mission and values. In your application, please demonstrate how you align with the purpose of SMBC as outlined on our website under "About SMBC" – see smbc.edu.au/about
- High level of computer literacy
- Hold a current valid Working With Children Check
- Compliance to SMBCs Health, Safety and Privacy policies.
Interested applicants, please email your application and Resume to Paul Hudson, Property & Facilities Manager, at email@example.com or call 9747 4780 for further information.
Applications close on Tuesday 5th March 2024.