A great opportunity to find out all about The Bridge for 2022
Online Wednesday Evening Talks - recordings now available
Friends with God: Unpacking Exodus with Kids
A great opportunity to check out SMBC in person
A great opportunity to check out SMBC from wherever you are!
This special Wednesday morning program is for people over 50 who may have more time on their hands and who want to dig deeper biblically without the pressure of exams or assignments. You can come to one, a few, or ideally come to all 12! Each semester a different unit of study will be covered. (Note: photo above taken prior to COVID-19 pandemic)
Our aim is for you to:
- Deepen your knowledge of the Bible
- Be encouraged in your walk with God
- Be encouraged by how God is at work overseas and around Australia
- Enjoy the warm fellowship and community of SMBC
- Learn from great lecturers!
In semester 1, 2021 we're bringing you a New Testament series - Short Letters from the Inner Ring: Peter, James and John.
- Anthony Brammall is the lecturer for James' letter
- David Burge is the lecturer for Peter's letters
- Alan Mugridge is the lecturer for John's letters
Please note: This program is being delivered in our off-campus (online) mode using Vimeo (for Principal's Hour) and the Zoom platform (for the lectures). You will need access to the internet to participate. We do ask that you register and pay (see below) before 2.00pm on the Tuesday before each session. We are hoping to offer an on-campus and off-campus delivery mode of lectures in the second half of 2021, but this is yet to be confirmed.)
9.30am: Principal's Hour (main chapel service) via Vimeo
10.50am: 'Zoom' Host Open for Lecture
11.05am: Lecture Using Zoom Platform
11.50am: Break (approximate time)
12.00pm: Lecture continues
12.30pm: Lecture concludes
COSTS, DATES, TOPICS and ONLINE REGISTRATION - SEMESTER 1, 2021.
- Per session, for one person: $30.00
- Per session for household - two people: $40.00
- All 12 sessions for one person: $200.00
- All 12 sessions for household: $354
Topics, dates and registration
To register for single sessions, click on the date and topic of your choice below: