This online presentation will give you an overview of studying at SMBC + provide opportunity for a follow up 1-to-1 chat.
Learn all about our Bible-centred, missions-focussed gap year for 18-21s.
Check out the units of study - all available in 'off-campus' mode.
Save the date!
Sydney Missionary & Bible College (SMBC) aims to provide a secure service to the user by ensuring that:
- Your contact details are transferred to our servers over SSL.
- Your website account password is stored as a salted hash.
- When purchasing from SMBC, you will enter your financial details on a webpage hosted on a Westpac secure server using 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
- Any stored payment details are hosted on Westpac's servers.
SMBC expects the user:
- Will use a web browser that is up to date and has all applicable security releases installed.
- Will use a known computer, which has not been subject to malicious software.
- Will not divulge their authentication information to anyone.
- Will use a different password for their SMBC website account to any other passwords they use online.
- Will report any security concerns to SMBC.
If you have any questions about our security policy, please contact us on +61 2 9747 4780.