A great online opportunity to check out The Bridge gap year program from wherever you are!
A great opportunity to check out SMBC in person
An inspiring time of celebration
A great online opportunity to check out SMBC from wherever you are!
Your health, safety, and well-being are important to us.
- Have Cold/Flu Symptoms? Please stay away from College and get tested for COVID-19. Please note: Even if you test negative, yet still have any cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask you to stay away from College to prevent widespread illness.
- Masks and Other Precautions: Please wash or sanitise your hands frequently. We recogonise that people are coming to college from a variety of situations. Please don't hesitate to wear a mask if you need to while at college.
- Contact Us with Any Questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 02 9747 4780
Where can I get the most accurate and up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Australia?
The Australian Government Department of Health has information on COVID-19, including links to local state and territory information. Download the App and see other helpful links below. Localised NSW requirements may be found at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19.
International Health Advice
- World Health Organisation - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Australian Health Advice
- Department of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Department of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Alert
- NSW Government - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- NSW Health - https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) - Advice on Novel Coronavirus
- DFAT Smart Traveller Website - https://www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Department of Home Affairs - Advice on Novel Coronavirus