Old Testament Prophets and Writings (OT302i/502i)
Understanding and Preaching Leviticus
Ideal for all Christians who want their hearts and minds challenged
A great opportunity to check out SMBC
A great opportunity to find out all about The Bridge
2018 ACT Part-Time Study Enrolment Form and Costs (non-MA level) (188KB PDF) This form is if you are studying for credit towards an Australian College of Theology award.
2018 SMBC Certificate and Audit Part-Time Study Enrolment Form and Costs (143KB PDF) This form is if you are studying for an SMBC Certificate or if you prefer to just to listen ( 'audit') to the subject.
2018 Credit Card Payment Form (print version only, 130KB PDF)
DEEWR Survey Form (138KB PDF) This form needs to be completed ONLY if you're starting a new course for credit towards an Australian College of Theology award.
To apply, please:
1. Complete the relevant enrolment forms above . (Note: a different form is required for MA units)
2. Provide certified evidence of your previous degree if you are a new student applying for a graduate or postgraduate degree.
3. Only if you’re starting a new course, complete the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Survey.
4. Ensure you have a NSW (or equivalent) working with children check number. If you're enrolling in a 'DM' unit, you will also need to provide evidence of Safe Working with Children training.
5. If required, complete a FEE-HELP form - see the Australian Government's Study Assist website for further information. Conditions apply.
6. Send your completed forms, with payment (if not on FEE-HELP), to our Deputy Academic Registrar via email or post to: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132.
7. Enrolment dates: Your early enrolment is very much appreciated, although you can enrol for your part-time unit (subject) before the first week of lectures of each semester. It is also possible to enrol after this, but do check with us for details to avoid a potential late fee. Note: Intensive mode enrolment dates are generally one month prior to the week-long lectures because of the pre-course reading and assessment.
Current available units:
Daytime units ( subjects) – view College Timetable
During the year we run several Open Mornings and Evenings where you can learn more about studying at SMBC (part-time and full-time), meet the lecturers and see the campus. In late January we also hold a Part-Time Study Expo. In early February we run an Info Evening at our Northern Beaches Centre. If you can't make any of these events please don't hesitate to contact us for any questions you have. You're also welcome to visit the College outside of these events too, just contact us to make a time. Our Deputy Academic Registrar, Darlene Evans, can be contacted by email or on +61 2 9747 4780.