The Church from 1550 to Modern Times (CH302i/502i)
Wednesday Evening Talks till 17 May
Go Tell The World - Inspiring Kids with the Book of Acts
Understanding and Preaching Revelation
Apocalypse Now - Preaching the Book of Revelation
Thanks for enrolling in part-time study at SMBC.
Enrol by dates: Your early enrolment is very much appreciated, although you can enrol for your part-time unit (subject) before the first week of lectures of each semester. It is possible to enrol after this – just check with us for details, to avoid a late fee. Note: Intensive-mode enrolment dates are generally one month prior to the week-long lectures because of the pre-course reading and assessment.
A Part-Time Study Expo is held at SMBC each year in late January. However, if you're thinking about enrolling for semester two, or would like to chat with someone or see the campus, please don't hesitate to call us on 02 9747 4780.
For detailed information about part-time study, go to Part-Time Study
To apply, please:
1. Complete the relevant enrolment forms below. Note: a different form is required for MA units.
2. Provide certified evidence of your previous degree if you are a new student applying for a graduate or postgraduate degree.
3. Only if you’re starting a new course, complete the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Survey.
4. Ensure you have a NSW (or equivalent) working with children check number. If you're enrolling in a 'DM' unit, you will also need to provide evidence of Safe Working with Children training.
5. If required, complete a FEE-HELP form - see the Australian Government's Study Assist website for further information. Conditions apply.
6. Send your completed forms, with payment (if not on FEE-HELP), to our Deputy Academic Registrar via email or post to: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132.
2017 ACT Part-Time Study Enrolment Form and Costs (non-MA level) (148KB PDF)
2017 Credit Card Payment Form (138KB PDF)
(DEEWR) Survey Form (138KB PDF) (complete this form ONLY if you're starting a new course)
Note: The above forms can be:
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, digitally signed, saved to your computer and then returned to SMBC via email, OR
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, printed out, signed by hand, scanned and returned via email, OR Fax: 02 9747 5053, OR
- Downloaded, printed out, filled in by hand and either scanned and emailed OR returned by post: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132 OR Fax: 02 9747 5053