A day of puppetry training with Quiz Worx
A great opportunity to check out SMBC
A great opportunity to find out all about The Bridge
Monday evening lectures at Narrabeen
Ministry in Culturally Diverse Contexts
To apply, please:
1. Complete the relevant enrolment forms below. (Note: a different form is required for MA units)
2. Provide certified evidence of your previous degree if you are a new student applying for a graduate or postgraduate degree.
3. Only if you’re starting a new course, complete the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Survey.
4. Ensure you have a NSW (or equivalent) working with children check number. If you're enrolling in a 'DM' unit, you will also need to provide evidence of Safe Working with Children training.
5. If required, complete a FEE-HELP form - see the Australian Government's Study Assist website for further information. Conditions apply.
6. Send your completed forms, with payment (if not on FEE-HELP), to our Deputy Academic Registrar via email or post to: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132.
7. Enrolment dates: Your early enrolment is very much appreciated, although you can enrol for your part-time unit (subject) before the first week of lectures of each semester. It is also possible to enrol after this, but do check with us for details to avoid a potential late fee. Note: Intensive mode enrolment dates are generally one month prior to the week-long lectures because of the pre-course reading and assessment.
2017 ACT Part-Time Study Enrolment Form and Costs (non-MA level) (273KB PDF)
2017 Credit Card Payment Form (print version only, 138KB PDF)
(DEEWR) Survey Form (138KB PDF) (complete this form ONLY if you're starting a new course)
Note: The above forms can be:
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, digitally signed, saved to your computer and then returned to SMBC via email, OR
- Downloaded and digitally filled in via Acrobat Reader, printed out, signed by hand, scanned and returned via email, OR Fax: 02 9747 5053, OR
- Downloaded, printed out, filled in by hand and either scanned and emailed OR returned by post: SMBC, PO Box 83, Croydon NSW 2132 OR Fax: 02 9747 5053
During the year we run several Open Mornings and Evenings where you can learn more about studying at SMBC (part-time and full-time), meet the lecturers and see the campus. In late January we also hold a Part-Time Study Expo. In early February we run an Info Evening at our Northern Beaches Centre. If you can't make any of these events please don't hesitate to contact us for any questions you have. You're also welcome to visit the College outside of these events too, just contact us to make a time. Our Deputy Academic Registrar, Darlene Evans, can be contacted by email or on +61 2 9747 4780.
DAYTIME UNITS – view College Timetable
NORTHERN BEACHES UNITS